Explore emerging ways to leverage recent innovations in composites manufacturing processes and systems, along with business best practices, to speed innovation and better compete in the global marketplace.
- Get cutting-edge knowledge on composite applications, processes and best practices
- Evaluate critical emerging technologies that will enable expansion of composites
- Identify innovative manufacturing processes that enable low-cost composite manufacturing
- Determine the critical features for successful composite structure assembly
- Be part of a one-of-a-kind event defining the future of a growth industry
- Make valuable face-to-face connections with manufacturing engineers and management from the aerospace & defense industry
Who Should Attend?
This seminar is intended for individuals looking for information related to efficient solutions for composites manufacturing. Engineers, technicians, and manufacturing personnel involved in the design, manufacture, layup, assembly and testing of composite parts will benefit from information presented in this seminar.