Manufacturing USA is a network of public-private partnerships united to secure U.S. global leadership in advanced manufacturing through large scale collaboration on technology, supply chain, and workforce development. Manufacturing USA institutes convene business competitors, academic institutions, government entities, and other stakeholders to test applications of new technology, create new products, reduce cost and risk, and enable the manufacturing workforce with the skills of the future.
Join us to hear from Manufacturing USA institute leadership about how you can get involved with our growing network of institutes and the benefits of involvement from industry representatives in the Manufacturing USA ecosystem.
10:00 – 10:10 AM
Mike Molnar, Director, NIST Office of Advanced Manufacturing
10:10 - 11:00 AM
Panel – Opportunities to Work with Manufacturing USA
Moderator: Kelley Rogers, Program Operations Division Chief, NIST Office of Advanced Manufacturing
- John Dyck, Chief Executive Officer, CESMII
- Howard Grimes, Chief Executive Officer, CyManII
- Tony Papke, Director of Business Development, MxD
11:00 – 11:30 AM
Panel – Benefits of Manufacturing USA Membership
Moderator: Don Ufford, Assistant Director for Supply Chain and Ecosystem Development, NIST Office of Advanced Manufacturing
- Brian Perlstein, Digital Manufacturing Innovation Leader, Owens Corning
- Michael Shimazu, RTX Smart Factory Technical Director, Raytheon
- Paul Perkins, President and Co-founder, Amatrol, Inc.
Brought to you by: